I was thrilled to be included in a line-up of amazing Australian authors on one of my favourite podcasts, The First Time , in April 2020
This week the hosts give recommendation for thing that they think are great.
- Kumon (a maths tutoring program for kids)
- Having monitor that’s separate to your laptop
- Sarah Sentilles’s four questions (as discussed in this interview with Charlotte Wood)
- CorePlus online pilates, which is free! AND they do daily live lessons AND you can download them.
- This trampoline. Yes, it’s expensive.
- Taking cuttings of plants
- The Australian Ballet has a digital season! i.e. you can watch online. Hard recommendation for Sleeping Beauty
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s Instagram – she’s answering writing questions. One great answer : Write ONE (no more hour per day.
- Fires (controlled ones in your backyard)
- Buying delicious and unusual things locally rather than going to the big stores.
Then Katherine talks to author Melissa Ferguson.
Some links to things they talk about:
View original post 60 more words